Mindpath in Tampa, Florida is currently accepting patients for telehealth appointments with in-person care coming soon!
Our providers can help you navigate life’s emotions, challenges and better understand your own mind. With decades of experience, we offer treatment options designed to treat the whole person, not just the diagnosis.
The Mindpath Health team at Tampa FL helps you develop the tools you need to start feeling better now and into the future. If you are struggling with depression and anxiety, family conflict, eating disorders, substance use, or other difficulties, we are ready to help you and provide tools to help you thrive.
Our Services Include
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Disorder
- Developmental Disabilities
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy & Counseling
- LGBTQ+ Affirmative Therapy
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Substance Use/Abuse
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
I offer therapy
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Aetna FL
- Cigna FL
- Magellan FL
- Optum/UHB FL
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.