About Alda Guerrier, PMHNP-BCAlda helps adolescents and adults with autism, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and schizophrenia. She also treats anxiety, bipolar, depression, and eating disorders. Alda’s treatment modalities can include medication management, supportive therapy, and psychoeducation. She assists her patients so they can live better, quality lives. Alda enjoys listening to all genres of music and spending time with friends and family.
Education & Certifications
Post-Master’s Degree, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Maryville University
Master of Science in Nursing, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (MSN, APRN) South University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Nova Southeastern University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.