About Alex Wamble, PACAlex Wamble is a board-certified Physician Assistant specializing in psychiatry. She completed her physician assistant training at A.T. Still University in Mesa, AZ. During her training, she developed a special interest in a wide range of adult, child and adolescent psychiatric diagnoses such as ADHD, depressive and anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, and psychosis. She is passionate about the whole-person approach to healthcare and understands that mental health and physical health are intimately connected. Alex chose to specialize in psychiatry as she believes it is a field in which she has the ability to get to know her patients and make a meaningful impact in their lives.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) A.T. Still University
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (B.S.) Arizona State University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.