About Alexandria Williams, LPCAlexandria was inspired to become a mental health professional after observing the need for care among BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color). She specializes in teens and adolescents, young adults post-graduation, life transitions, and BIPOC populations. Alexandria provides a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere and has a patient-centered, eclectic approach. She is board-eligible for eye movement desensitization and reprocessing and utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy. Alexandria enjoys adventurous activities and traveling.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Counseling (M.A.) Prairie View A&M University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) Xavier University of Louisiana
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Developmental D/O
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.