About Ana Ortiz Lugo, Psy.D., HSPDr. Ana pursued a career in mental health to make the world a more balanced place. Dr. Ortiz-Lugo wants to help others by teaching psychological tools to find true happiness. She has over 10 years of experience with children, adolescents, and adults in individual, couple, and family sessions. Dr. Ortiz-Lugo provides support with issues such as addictions, anxiety, depression, ADHD, behavioral modification, LGBTQ+, work-related stress, life transitions, developing healthier self-esteem, immigration, and relationship/family struggles. She has an eclectic therapeutic approach utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy. Dr. Ortiz-Lugo is fluent in English and Spanish and lives by the H. Edden quote, “It’s your life journey, nobody else’s.”
Education & Certifications
– Post-Doctoral Residency in General Psychology with a Focus on Drug Groups Treatment at PA Counseling Services Inc.
– Doctor of Clinical Psychology in Clinical Psychology – Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
– Bachelor in Science – Pontifical Catholic University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Other Drugs
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Mental Health Consultation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.