About Andrea Gasiorowski, LCSWAndrea specializes in adults and utilizes cognitive behavioral, dialectical behavioral, acceptance and commitment, and trauma-informed cognitive behavioral therapies. She is a certified yoga teacher and is trained in mindfulness and relaxation techniques that include breathwork and meditation. Andrea wants her patients to know that facing fear, sitting with discomfort, and overcoming obstacles is the way to live a meaningful life. Learning emotion regulation techniques, distress tolerance skills, and persistence are inherently rewarding. She is committed to providing a non-judgmental atmosphere and to sit with you in patience and compassion. Dialogue, mindfulness, and sometimes silence can be used to uncover, connect, and align with your authentic self. Andrea is curious about achieving and maintaining “a life worth living.” The difference between living a life of quiet desperation or one of quiet contentment is rooted in how we got there and the willingness to self-identify worthwhile goals. Andrea enjoys backpacking, hiking, stargazing, and sitting next to campfires.
Education & Certifications
Master of SocialWork (MSW) University of Michigan
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (B.A.) Michigan State University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.