About Ariel Davis-Holloway, LMFT
Ariel Davis-Holloway is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a focus on young children, teens, couples, and families. She understands that feelings of doubt, confusion, and inadequacy can be overwhelming. Her approach includes cognitive behavior therapy, systemic family structure, solution-focused therapy, and eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing. Ariel enjoys reading, walking, and occasionally watching true crime television.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.