About Ashley Chirayil, LCSWAshley Chirayil has a passion for working with the teenage population, adults, and geriatrics. Ashely enjoys allowing clients the space to address things they feel may be hindering their personal growth so they can become an empowered version of themselves. She enjoys working with individuals from diverse backgrounds, suffering from anxiety, depression, relationship issues, family dynamics, and grief. Ashley is here to support you through recent life changes, relationship issues, chronic mental health issues, identity issues, and anything else you may not have had the opportunity to process. Ashley is determined to meet you where you are, so that you both can work towards getting you to where you want to be. Ashley understands it is challenging sometimes to let your guard down, and she is honored to have the chance to help make a difference in your life. She also speaks Malayalam.
Education & Certifications
– Masters of Social Work from the University of Texas
– Bachelor of Arts in Social Work from the University of Texas
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.