About Ashley Enriquez, LMFTAshley Enriquez specializes in patients suffering from anxiety, depression, or anger management. She works with patients to a plan specific to their needs and then helps them work towards their goals. Ashley’s approach to couples therapy incorporates the Gottman Method and emotionally focused therapy. Ashley received her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of the Incarnate Word and her master’s degree in marriage and family therapy from St. Mary’s University. She is currently working on her doctorate through Northcentral University. Outside of work, Ashley enjoys spending time with her husband and four daughters, reading, and watching mindless television, which helps her reset and recharge.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
I like that it is virtual and dont have to rush to an appt. I really like my therapist. Good match.