About Bailey Vickers, LISWBailey helps her patients recognize their own strengths and resiliency to overcome life’s challenges. She fosters an encouraging and safe environment where patients can learn and grow. Bailey specializes in children, adolescents, adults, and families. She has a person-centered, strengths-based approach utilizing trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, and dialectical behavioral therapy. In her free time, Bailey enjoys traveling and spending time with her dog.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) University of Kentucky
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) University of Kentucky
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (B.A.) University of Kentucky
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.