About Barbara Warsetsky, LCSWBarbara Warsetsky chose a career in mental health because of her love of people and wanting to be a helping person who makes a difference in people's lives. She is passionate about her love for helping patients grow and learning how to use tools to help themselves. Barbara’s care philosophy is to be there for her patients to help them nourish their different and difficult passages in life. Barbara has been working in this field for more than forty years and still has a passion for the work she does. She is certified in holistic studies and group work.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Sexual Functioning
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.