About Belinda Luna, LCSW
Belinda believes in meeting patients where they are and encouraging them to participate in their treatment needs actively. She has experience working with active-duty service members, veterans, women's issues, and LGBTQIA+ patients. Belinda also helps patients with anxiety and depression using cognitive behavioral therapy. She views her style as casual, making it comfortable for patients to build rapport.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Somatoform D/O
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.