About Brad Wuerfel, MDDr. Brad Wuerfel struggled with mental health symptoms during his adolescence and has received treatment that changed his life, ultimately pushing him into a mental health career. He is most passionate about educating patients about their conditions and helping them understand their diagnosis is not what defines them. Dr. Wuerfel believes that for any treatment to be effective, a trusting, respectful relationship must be established between a provider and a patient. While Dr. Wuerfel always provides his opinion of what treatment he believes will be effective, all treatment decisions are made collaboratively.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis w/Long-Acting Injectable
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.