About Brittany James Wells, PA-CBrittany became a physician assistant to help others, where she found her passion for mental health. Helping people lead healthy, prosperous, and happy lives is a privilege she never takes for granted. Brittany is board-certified and specializes in children, adolescents, adults, and seniors utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy, medication management, and mindfulness techniques. She offers same-day initial evaluations. Brittany’s favorite quote goes all the way back to her senior high school yearbook: “to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night, and day, to make you everybody else – means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.” E.E. Cummings. She enjoys chasing her children around, trying new recipes, gardening, horseback riding, and running.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- Buprenorphine/Suboxone Treatment
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression w/Psychosis
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Her open mindedness & non-judgemental nature. Very excited to ensue a successful relationship w all involved with my recovery!!