About Charisse Fullwood, PMHNPCharisse was drawn to psychiatry after being exposed to symptoms of anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia in perinatal women's health. She is board-certified and specializes in children and adolescents. Charisse is motivated to end the mental health stigma in the African American community. She wants to make mental health care a priority for minorities and women.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Nursing, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN) Walden University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Walden University
Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Southeastern Community College
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.