About Christie Melonson, LPCChristie has provided therapy services to children and adults in both health care and educational settings. She has a research background in multicultural issues in behavioral health and significant experience leading clinics and providing consultation. Christie is a holistic therapist who draws from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) approaches, culturally appropriate interventions, trauma focused interventions, personality assessment, and strives to empower clients to reach their goals. In her spare time, Christie enjoys international travel, singing, dancing, writing, and helping others overcome challenges!
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Philosophy in Education (Ph.D.) – University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Somatoform D/O
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Sexual Functioning
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.