About Christine Buzitsky, MSW, LCSWChristine is passionate about helping her patients find new paths for personal growth and effective changes. She works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families, offering couples and marital therapy and family and parenting therapy to address parenting concerns. Christine's approach uses cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, play therapy, and crisis intervention therapy. In addition, she has training in identifying and reporting child abuse and maltreatment, developing IEP and 504 plans, and suicide and medically ill patients.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) Fordham University
Bachelor of Arts in Social Work (B.A.) Lehman College
Trained in Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
Training in Play Therapy
Training in Crisis Intervention Theory, Practice, and Techniques
Training in Working with Oppositional Defiant Teens
Training in Emtala/Cobra Compliance
Training in Developing IEP and 504 Plans
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Dissociative Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
October 22, 2021
Christine is wonderful! Christine is very professional and shows empathy.
September 11, 2021
July 30, 2021
She is very attentive and informative.
July 2, 2021
Christine is always attentive and polite.
June 9, 2021
She is always considerate, kind, and professional.
May 7, 2021
I love my therapist!
March 19, 2021
Christine is AMAZING... we love her, she has helped my daughter for many many years, as has Dr. A.
January 13, 2021
She is a fantastic therapist.