About Claudia Gomez-Cardona, LMHCClaudia is passionate about making a difference. She specializes in individuals, couples, adolescents, and adults. Claudia utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing, and motivational interviewing. She wants her patients to access the solutions and answers within themselves through guidance and education. Claudia is fluent in Spanish and enjoys traveling, walking in nature, and dancing like no one is watching!
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling (M.A.) Nova Southeastern University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) Florida Atlantic University
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Compulsive Gambling
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Postpartum Depression
- PTSD - Childhood Trauma
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Sexual Functioning Concerns
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.