About Coraleisha Banks, LCSWCoraleisha became a therapist to promote self-healing, empowerment, elevated mindsets, and inner peace. She encourages patients to consider her a life coach, therapist, mindfulness guide, or confidant. She works with young adults and adults working to overcome depression and anxiety. Her approaches include cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, self-esteem work, stress management, anger management, and anxiety management. She also encourages positive coping practices, conflict resolution, and mindfulness/grounding practices.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Developmental D/O
- Family Therapy
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Therapist is so patient and just listens as I get my issues out and then gives me constructive suggestions and affirmations.