About David Holland, PsyDDavid helps with substance use disorders, LGBTQIA+ care, and postpartum depression using cognitive behavioral therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy. He is passionate about helping patients gain coping skills to become their best version. David provides a non-judgmental, caring atmosphere where patients can safely express their emotions.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Pain D/O
- Somatoform D/O
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
LocationsCoral Springs - 1725 N. University Drive Suite 350, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Boca Raton - 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.