About Deborah "Debbie" Soares, LCSWDebbie is board-certified as a licensed clinical social worker. She is a qualified supervisor in social work with more than 30 years of experience. She is passionate about helping individuals live fulfilled lives aligned with their values and goals. Debbieenjoys working with children, teens, and adults to develop skills, motivation, and accountability. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, mood disorders, trauma, child development and behavioral challenges, family and couples' conflict, and co-existing addictions. Debbie also helps with adoptions and attachment-related difficulties. She has an evidence-based approach that uses cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, emotion-focused therapy, solution-focused therapy, and mindfulness. Debbie incorporates art and play therapy with children and teenagers to encourage participation. She is a certified yoga and mindfulness instructor.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Social Work (M.S.) Columbia University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Rutgers University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Developmental D/O
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.