About Dustin Vacha, LPCCDustin Vacha is passionate about helping patients work through difficult life experiences. The crushing weight of insecurity and disempowerment can make anyone feel discouraged, uncertain, unheard, isolated, or overwhelmed. This can lead to depression, anxiety, trauma, substance abuse, and relationship issues. But know that you are not alone. To heal ourselves means we are called to mend wounds that can be challenging and scary. As you begin your path to empowerment, Dustin will create a nonjudgmental space for you to reflect, process, and discover. Together, you can reach your goal of change, acceptance, and ultimately heal.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Somatoform D/O
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Single Incident/Shock
- Sexual Functioning
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.