About Elisabeth Netherton, M.D.Dr. Elisabeth Netherton focuses on women’s mental health and personality disorders across the lifespan. Dr. Netherton understands the challenges women face and has experience in prescribing women during pregnancy and postpartum. She believes it is incredibly meaningful to see mothers feel better because this positively impacts them and their children. Dr. Netherton wants her patients to feel empowered and consider medication as a potential tool to improve overall wellness. She completed residency at Baylor College of Medicine.
Education & Certifications
– Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
– Doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center
– Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas
– Certificate in Children in Society: Children and Health
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Psychosis
- Depression with Suicidality
- Eating Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- Personality Disorder
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.