About Elisabeth Netherton, M.D.Dr. Elisabeth Netherton focuses on women’s mental health and personality disorders across the lifespan. Dr. Netherton understands the challenges women face and has experience in prescribing women during pregnancy and postpartum. She believes it is incredibly meaningful to see mothers feel better because this positively impacts them and their children. Dr. Netherton wants her patients to feel empowered and consider medication as a potential tool to improve overall wellness. She completed residency at Baylor College of Medicine.
Education & Certifications
– Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
– Doctorate from the University of Texas Health Science Center
– Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas
– Certificate in Children in Society: Children and Health
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
She is bubbly at 8:00am!! People person and an assistant professor or was I believe. I was impressed by that.