About Emil Ibrahim, MDDr. Emil Ibrahim is board-eligible in general psychiatry and specializes in adults and seniors. Dr. Ibrahim is interested in mind-body interactions and internal medicine. He completes psychiatric evaluations and uses psychopharmacology. Dr. Ibrahim feels it’s important to educate his patients on their diagnosis and treatment plans. His number one question for his patients is: "How is your sleep?" followed by facts about the importance of sleep function. Dr. Ibrahim believes that sleep patterns are a very sensitive indicator of one’s mental health. He completed his general psychiatry residency at Case Western Reserve University and the MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland.
Education & Certifications
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) Cairo University, Egypt
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.