About Emily Rabb, LCSWEmily specializes in children and adolescents with anxiety, depression, and adjustment disorders. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy and empowers patients to reach their goals. Emily’s own journey through therapy helped her process past experiences. This has made her more confident and better able to handle hard situations when they arise. She has two cats, Ezra and Ollie, who love to play and snuggle!
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) North Carolina State University Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Appalachian State University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.