About Emma Otieno, PMHNPEmma Otieno is a board-certified nurse practitioner who is compassionate, detail-oriented and professionally driven to assist individuals and families in overcoming personal obstacles and achieving mental wellness. Emma provides trustworthy, discreet and ethical care to her patients as she gives quality patient care while easily adapting to change. Emma’s care includes improving her patient’s self-awareness and knowledge regarding their mental health and medications through properly educating her patients and answering any and all questions they may have. Emma actively listens to her patient’s concerns and collaborates with them to create a successful plan moving forward.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.