About Ghislaine Tonye, PMHNP-BCGhislaine Tonye is a patient-focused psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who uses a holistic approach to provide compassionate, innovative care. Using evidence-based practices, she treats the needs of adult patients by using appropriate psychopharmacologic, psychotherapeutic, and psycho-social rehabilitation interventions. She strives to deliver optimal outcomes by building solid therapeutic relationships with her patients. Ghislaine also enjoys traveling, foreign languages, and learning about new cultures.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 27, 2022
She listen and compassionate to her patient.
May 26, 2022
She was very professional and attentive