About Guillermo De Hoyos, LPCGuillermo is passionate about helping children reach their goals. Guillermo also works with parents, providing them with therapeutic tools to heal themselves and support their children’s needs. He specializes in anxiety, depression, ADHD, adjustment concerns, post-traumatic stress disorder, conduct disorder, and grief and bereavement. Guillermo has a humanistic approach to therapy and uses evidence-based techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy. During family and group therapy, he uses a systematic approach. Guillermo enjoys reading and listening to jazz music. He also exercises at the gym and is an avid sports fan.
Education & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy(B.A.) Texas State University
Master of Education in Community Counseling (M.Ed.) Sul Ross State University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Family Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.