About Gwendolyn Angert, PSYDDr. Gwendolyn Angert has more than 10 years of experience in mental health, correctional, and medical health settings. Dr. Angert works with adolescents, teens, adults, and seniors. She specializes in mood disorders, adult ADHD, post-traumatic stress disorder, postpartum depression, stress management, and women’s issues. She has a community approach to providing holistic and integrative care. Dr. Angert completes gender transition evaluations, bariatric evaluation, and healthy lifestyle counseling. She believes it is important to pace the treatment process and helps build new coping mechanisms. Dr. Angert enjoys building LEGOs.
Education & Certifications
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Alliant International University
Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (M.A.) Alliant International University
Master of Arts in Dance Movement Therapy (M.A.) Hahnemann University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Muhlenberg College
Certified Dance/Movement Therapist
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.