About Harvey Chitiva, MDDr. Harvey Chitiva is passionate about positively impacting his patients' emotional and mental well-being. Dr. Chitiva helps with depression with psychosis, depression with suicidality, postpartum depression, pregnancy depression, psychosis with long-acting injectables, and treatment-resistant depression.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Psychosis w/Long-Acting Injectable
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
LocationsCoral Springs - 1725 N. University Drive Suite 350, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Boca Raton - 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.