About Winston Lane III, M.D.
Dr. Winston Lane has over 36 years of experience in the medical field, having graduated from East Carolina University, School of Medicine in 1985. Dr. Lane discovered that psychiatric medicine was the career path he wanted to take as psychiatry is both challenging and rewarding. He particularly enjoys working with people who have substance use disorders and enjoys collaborating with patients to develop a treatment plan. Dr. Lane states that it is important for treatment goals to align. He adds that having the training as a pharmacist and physician has allowed him to understand and use medications proficiently. Many of Dr. Lane’s patients describe him as kind, caring, and compassionate. His approach is easy to talk to and he strives to make patients feel as if he is a friend, as well as a doctor.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Adjustment Concerns
- Alcohol Use
- Drug Use
- Psychosis w/ Long-Acting Injectable
- Suboxone Treatment
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Schizophrenia / Schizoaffective
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Severe Bipolar with Psychosis
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Chief Resident in Psychiatric Medicine
– Residency in Psychiatric medicine at Pitt County Memorial Hospital
– East Carolina University Medical School
– Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
– Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
– Certified in Addiction Medicine
November 3, 2021
I always have a great experience at your office.
November 2, 2021
Loved having the telehealth option for appointments!
October 21, 2021
Dr Lane is an excellent Doctor, very attentive, a good listener, and insightful. Anyone one who has him as their provider are sure to get same high quality care.
October 6, 2021
Short wait time. My concerns were heard.
September 16, 2021
Dr Lane is the best!
August 18, 2021
I've known Dr. Lane for 30 years! He's an excellent person and provider.
August 11, 2021
I have been a happy client here in Greenville for many years. I have referred three clients to this practice in the past.
August 4, 2021
Dr. Lane taught me a great breathing technique.
July 27, 2021
Telehealth is very convenient. Thanks
July 21, 2021
Wonderful competent and caring doctor.
July 21, 2021
No issues everyone is polite and courteous.
May 19, 2021
Dr Lane is awesome!