About Irene LeBlanc, Ph.D.Irene LeBlanc knew she wanted to be a therapist since the fourth grade. She is most passionate about seeing the results when someone starts off hopeless and begins to find their own happiness. Irene uses humor and her personality to put her patients at ease and allows her patients to set the tone for their therapy. Irene believes she can put her patients immediately at ease as her patients have reported sharing their stories and feelings sooner than they planned.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Major Life Change: grief, divorce, etc
- Parent/Child Concerns
- Developmental Disability
- Alcohol Use
- Opioid/Pain Med Use
- Drug Use (non-opioid)
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- Family / Parenting Therapy
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluation
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Sexual Functioning Concerns
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
My doc is so great! My doc is great! She made me really comfortable.