About Jaesun Tsai, LMFTSun believes change is possible if we take small steps daily. Focusing on what we have in life, rather than what we don’t, can help us through many challenges and struggles. Sun works with adults and uses treatment modalities that include cognitive behavioral, patient-centered, solution-focused, and strength-based therapies, as well as psychodynamic psychotherapy and trauma work. She incorporates gratitude-building and positivity exercises, meditation, and deep breathing, and works to help patients identify challenging and negative thoughts. Sun’s favorite season is fall, and she loves all things pumpkin. Sun has visited 20 US states and wants to travel to all 50.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy (M.S.) California State University, Long Beach
Master of Divinity (MDiv) Talbot School of Theology
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (B.A.), minor in English Literature University of California, San Diego
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.