About Jeffrey Simms, LCMHCJeff is a certified clinical trauma professional with over 14 years of experience helping adolescents and adults with anxiety, depression, stress-related issues, and trauma. His modalities include cognitive behavioral, dialectical behavioral, and acceptance and commitment therapies, and motivational interviewing. Jeff works collaboratively with his patients to create treatment plans to meet their needs. He reads about a book each week. Jeff also enjoys spending time with his wife, two children, and three cats.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Professional Counseling (M.A.) Liberty University
Master of Arts in Religious Education (M.A.) Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) Sam Houston State Universit
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.