About Jeremy Wittman, LMFTJeremy has over 10 years of experience in the mental health field. He works with children, adolescents, and adults to build strong foundations for overall well-being through personalized treatment plans, cognitive behavioral therapy, and dialectical behavioral therapy. Jeremy has experience supporting families in their homes by providing behavioral therapy for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. He worked closely with care teams to implement behavior plans, helped patients build daily living skills, and taught self-regulation techniques for overwhelming emotions. Jeremy enjoys training his puppy and participating in ultramarathons. He recently completed the Brazos Bend 100-mile race in under 24 hours.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy (M.S.) California State University, FresnoBachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) California State University, FresnoCertified in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Developmental D/O
- Other Drugs
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.