About Jerrica Arrington, LMFTJerrica was inspired to become a therapist after working with Child Protective Services to help reunify families. With a focus on grief therapy, her treatment modalities include cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, humanistic therapy, trauma-informed therapy, Gestalt therapy, narrative therapy, and patient-centered therapy. She is originally from Ohio and loves European history.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy (M.S.) University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science in Human Services (B.S.) University of Phoenix
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.