About Jessica Alonso, LCSWJessica specializes in adults suffering from anxiety, depression, eating disorders, mood disorders, panic disorders, and phobias. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, mindfulness, and inner child work. Jessica provides a safe, comfortable, and non-judgmental atmosphere where her patients can begin their therapeutic process. Her paternal grandfather had electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) prior to her birth, which impacted her father psychologically. Jessica wants to assist individuals who are often misunderstood and who struggle with their mental health. She is fluent in Spanish. Her biggest desire when she was 10 was to be a rapper/hip-hop dancer/Fly Girl on the TV show In Living Color.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) Florida International University
Bachelor of Social Work Florida International University
Certified Case Manager
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.