About Karisha Richards, LPCKarisha Richards fell in love with psychology during her freshmen year as it quickly became her passion and purpose. She is most passionate about patient growth and witnessing the progression of growth/success. She feels that her patient’s growth is the top reward for her career as their growth excites and motivates her. Karisha views her objective for patients as authentic. She strives to focus on patient empowerment and uncovering the truth in the patient’s life. She believes in truth, there is freedom. Karisha is extremely ethical and is always aware of her own objectivity and nonjudgment.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Shes very detailed and understanding , The person picked for me is very professional and good.