About Kasey Byrd, LPCKasey Byrd understands that everyone has positive and negative experiences that have shaped who we are today. Through her own experiences, Kasey learned the value of having someone who could be there and listen, offering a space where it was acceptable to talk. Kasey strives to create this safe environment for her patients, where they feel comfortable including her on their journey. By creating a space where patients can be seen and heard, Kasey helps them navigate the struggles they may be experiencing.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Developmental D/O
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.