About Kathrene Brendell, DNPKathrene Brendell fell in love with the idea that you could help someone heal by talking and that there is actually a method to this approach. She is passionate in knowing that we have the capacity to heal within ourselves. The human body and in particular the brain is infinitely fascinating. She loves helping others tap into their own capacity for healing and assisting that process by whatever approach works best for the individual whether that includes therapy, diet, exercise, medication, other modalities or some combination. Kathrene believes in patient-centered care. The individual person is the best knower of self. She holds an understanding that there is an interaction between the possibilities help in a person’s genetic make-up and their lived experience. Life’s experiences are not always kind, but she believes everyone has the capacity to develop resilience and improve their ability to cope with these stressors to the point that they can find meaning, purpose, pleasure, contentment, joy, and peace even during the chaos.
Education & Certifications
– Post-Graduate Certificate in Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Mental Health from Vanderbilt University
– Doctor of Nursing from University of South Carolina
– Bachelor of Science, Nursing from University of South Carolina
– Bachelors in Biology from Berea College
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
October 15, 2021
Ms. Brendell is very warm, thoughtful and understanding. She has listened to all of my concerns and has been awesome.
September 3, 2021
I Trust Miss Brendall will do her best to help with my situation and truly wants to see people thrive.
August 20, 2021
I just appreciate being heard : ) and that KB was able to follow my sporadic line of thinking/ emoting.
August 7, 2021
I love Dr. Brendell's bedside manner. She is the best doctor I have ever had!!
July 21, 2021
She was very kind and made me feel very welcome.
June 28, 2021
I was seen fairly quickly and she was quite patient with me.