About Kayla Sheffield, LCSWKayla works with children, adolescents, and adults to develop coping skills. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, mindfulness, and emotional regulation. Kayla enjoys walking with her golden retriever and is an aspiring beekeeper.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) Louisiana State University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Louisiana College
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Single Incident/Shock
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.