About Kayleen Stidham-Klier, LPCCKayleen has always been curious about why people behave the way they do. Through therapy, she enjoys learning and understanding why people act and how to address it. Kayleen specializes in addiction, anxiety, depression, gambling, and personality disorders. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, rational emotive behavior therapy, guided meditation, and mindfulness. Kayleen is a professional dog handler and travels the country competing with her dogs.
Education & Certifications
Master of Education in Clinical Counseling (M.Ed.) Ohio State University
Bachelor s Degree in Psychology Ohio State University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Sexual Functioning
- Same-Day Initial Evaluations
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.