About Kevin Simmons, MDDr. Kevin Simmons helps children, adolescents, and adults using medication management, supportive psychotherapy, and brief psychotherapy. He is persistent and unwavering in his desire to help improve a person’s life. Being a clinician allows Dr. Simmons to treat the whole person, not just a singular diagnosis. He completed his residency in psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and his child and adolescent fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Simmons is a self-proclaimed band nerd and plays the saxophone, keyboard, and guitar.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Bachelor of Science in Biology (B.S.) Xavier University of Louisiana
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.