About Kevin Simmons, MDDr. Kevin Simmons works with children, adolescents, and adults and uses treatment modalities that include medication management, supportive psychotherapy, and brief psychotherapy. Dr. Simmons is persistent and unwavering in his desire to help make a person’s life better. Being a clinician allows him to treat the whole person, not just a singular diagnosis. Dr. Simmons completed his residency in psychiatry at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and his child and adolescent fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine. He is a self-proclaimed band nerd and plays the saxophone, keyboard, and guitar.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Bachelor of Science in Biology (B.S.) Xavier University of Louisiana
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.