About LaShunda Thomas, PMHNPLaShunda Thomas is a board-certified family and psychiatric nurse practitioner specializing in child and adolescent psychiatry. Her is inspired by Maya Angelou quote, “Courage is the most important of the virtues, because without it, no other virtue can be practiced consistently.” When she is not taking care of her 8-year-old, she enjoys rooting on the San Francisco 49ers. Lashunda obtained her post-master's nurse practitioner degree in psychiatric mental health from East Carolina University and her nurse practitioner master’s degree from Winston Salem State University.
LaShunda also provides urgent care through Mindpath On Demand.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Same-Day Initial Evaluations
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.