About Lauren Byrd, LPCLauren Byrd is passionate about helping others share their experiences. Her approach includes cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT,) trauma-focused CBT, play therapy, sand tray therapy, narrative therapy, and solution-focused brief therapy. Lauren graduated from Our Lady of the Lake University in San Antonio with a master’s degree in counseling and family therapy. Outside of work, she enjoys being outdoors, painting, reading, and spending time with her family and dogs.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Still very early as I've only had one session, but the logistics of getting and conducting the appointment have been very user friendly.