About Lauren Kiraly, PAC
Lauren’s interest in mental health was ignited while listening to her grandfather’s stories about helping patients heal through reconstructive plastic surgery. She goes beyond learning about her patients’ health history to truly understand their feelings and concerns. Lauren is board-certified and specializes in children, adolescents, and adults. She utilizes esketamine treatment and transcranial magnetic stimulation. Lauren enjoys hiking, exploring wineries and new restaurants, listening to live music, andplaying card games. She looks forward to being a new mom and spending time with her husband as a family.
Education & Certifications
Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
Midwestern University-Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) Arizona State University-Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (B.S.)
Arizona State University-Certificate in Classical Studies in Latin Arizona State University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.