About Linda Kaye, LMHC, MCAPLinda is a certified addiction professional and offers treatment for women’s issues and coping with medical illnesses using cognitive behavioral therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy. She has 21 years of experience and is a trauma-informed therapist focused on eye movement desensitization, reprocessing, and ego-state therapy. Linda is passionate about helping patients heal from the grips of trauma and helping others discover their strengths in a respectful, caring, and confidential atmosphere. She believes patients can improve their quality of life by making informed decisions and solving problems.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Other Drugs
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Mental Health Consultation
LocationsCoral Springs - 1725 N. University Drive Suite 350, Coral Springs, FL 33071
Boca Raton - 7000 West Palmetto Park Road Suite 407, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.