About Luc Amdahl, MDDr. Luc Amdahl is board-certified in general psychiatry and specializes in adults suffering from treatment-resistant depression, anxiety disorders, trauma, and comorbid substance use disorders. Dr. Amdahl has experience treating ethnically, culturally, and socioeconomically diverse patients utilizing medication management, psychotherapy, education, esketamine, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). He completed his psychiatry residency at Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Amdahl and his wife love to hike and spend time outdoors, especially with their two very spoiled greyhounds, Cosmo and Nash.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience Brown University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Buprenorphine/Suboxone Treatment
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.