About Madelyn Myers, PMHNPMadelyn Myers chose a field in mental health to help individuals and families deal with mental health challenges and attain wellness. Madelyn is most passionate about helping clients understand that identifying and treating mental health problems will help them to lead a fuller and more satisfying life. Madelyn would summarize her overall care philosophy as understanding and acceptance of mental health concerns, including proper treatment, self-help nutrition, rest, and exercise. Madelyn accepts mental health issues as a medical problem that will respond to proper treatment – which includes working in collaboration with the patient. Madelyn finds the quote; “I accept life challenges and losses and say not “why did this happen to me?” but “what can I do now with this to help other people?”.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- Psychosis w/Long-Acting Injectable
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Psychological Aspects of Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
She is very understanding. Just thanks to m myers and thanks to mindpath
May 26, 2022
Madelyn listens to you and cares about you and your health.
October 21, 2021
Madelyn Myers is an excellent provider!
October 14, 2021
Mrs. Myers was very friendly and patient.