About Madison Piotrowski, MDDr. Madison Piotrowski helps adults with anxiety, depression, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Dr. Piotrowski also helps patients with bipolar, impulse control, eating, memory, psychotic spectrum, sleep, and substance use disorders, and co-occurring medical conditions. Her treatment modalities can include medication management and acceptance and commitment therapy. Optimal treatment often involves medications in combination with therapy and lifestyle changes. Dr. Piotrowski completed her general psychiatry residency at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Bachelor of Arts in Human Biology, emphasis in Preventative Medicine (B.A.) Stanford University
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.